International summer school of political ecology 2020
New concepts for just transitions
towards living well within
Faculty of Social Sciences, Ljubljana, Slovenia
The thematic outline of the International Summer School of Political Ecology 2024 will be published in January. Applications will be open at the same time. See you in Ljubljana, at the Faculty of Social Sciences, between 1 and 5 July.
REASONS TO JOIN US:
- Earn credits through accredited participation for PhD and Master students (10 ECTS / 6 ECTS).
- Immerse yourself in cutting-edge green transition research with leading international and Slovene researchers and practitioners.
- Develop critical thinking on inequalities of green transition.
- Enjoy summer school without fees.
- Engage in interactive activities in the evenings, as well as discover Ljubljana.
WE ARE PLEASED TO HOST:
a wide range of experts from academia, research and practice.
Join us in creating new insights to overcome the inequalities of green transition!
Application for Master and Doctoral Students with possibility of obtaining ECTS credits.
The International Summer School of Political Ecology will take place from 21 to 25 August in Ljubljana, at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
Prijave za akreditiran program Mednarodne poletne šole politične ekologije 2022 smo zbirali do 15. aprila
Spoštovani, zaradi situacije, povezane s koronavirusom, smo primorani odpovedati Mednarodno poletno šolo politične ekologije 2020,
LIFE IP CARE4CLIMATE (LIFE17 IPC/SI/000007) is an integrated project, financed by the European Comission's LIFE Programme, the Slovenian Climate Fund and partners' own contributions.
The opinions expressed in this document are those of the author(s) only and should not be considered as representative of the European Union's official position.